Sunday 16 June 2013

Welcome to Mobile Convergence Ecosystems' blog!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

I will post regularly on strategic, market and public policy/regulatory topics relating to the convergence between Digital and Mobile technologies and markets and other industries in particular payments (m-payments), banking (m-banking/m-money) , healthcare (m-health), education/learning (m-education/learning), content, m-marketing, M2M/Smart connected living (smart connected devices, smart cars, smart grids, etc.)

I intend to be both provocative and informative on some fundamental topics that, as foreseen by Hans Snook in the 1990s, will make of mobile devices a remote control for life!

Stay tuned!....

If you have any further questions on a post or would like to take contact with me to discuss your specific strategic, competitive, public policy/regulatory questions, needs or requirements on which I could assist you, please contact me directly by email or skype and I will be delighted to talk to you asap. Thank you very much.



Jean-Stéphane Gourévitch
Director and Managing Director,
Mobile Convergence Ecosystems Ltd.
London
email: jean-stephane@jsgourevitch.com
skype: stephanelondon


No comments:

Post a Comment